5 Top Strategies of Successful Entrepreneurs
I found this article on E-Zine and wanted to share it with you – The author, Kimberly Reddington, had attended a seminar where most of the speakers were Millionaires or Multi-Millionaires. She shares what she believes are the 5 Top Strategies of Successful Entrepreneurs. What are your thoughts? Read this article and post your comments below:
Syndication of Kimberly Reddington’s Article: Learn From the Millionaires – 5 Top Strategies of Successful Entrepreneurs
Article Summary: After listening closely to many top millionaires , I realized that even though each one of them had their own ideas, strategies and tactics on how to market, and they each had their own unique niche, I noticed that there was a pattern among them all. Regardless of the type of niche or style of marketing that these millionaires work with, there were five main strategies that stood out to me as being common to all of them. Publisher Name: Kimberly Reddington
I just spent three days at a magnificent seminar. There were many speakers at this conference, all of whom make at least a million dollars. Most of them were multi-millionaires, including Mark Victor Hansen, author of Chicken Soup for the Soul, Mark Joyner, and Andrew Lock.
After listening to all the speakers I realized that even though each one of them had their own ideas, strategies and tactics on how to market, and they each had their own unique niche, I noticed that there was a pattern among them all.
Regardless of the type of niche or style of marketing that these millionaires work with, there were five main strategies that stood out to me as being common to all of them:
- Their idea, product or service is something that people want. These millionaires all mentioned that what you sell needs to be something that people are already buying. It needs to be something that people are looking for and searching for. The more people that are searching and buying that product or service, the more market you have. They all mentioned that your percentage of sales will increase if you are trying to sell something similar, yet unique, to what people are already buying.
- Whether your business is online or offline, you need traffic, either website traffic and/or store traffic. People need to know about you. They need to feel comfortable with either you or your store and your quality of work. Traffic is the number one element that you need to concentrate on and is where most people tend to fail. Once you are getting traffic, compile a list of potential customers. Get their name and email (if you will communicate via email) or full name and physical address (if you will communicate via snail mail).
- You must provide regular communication with your database of potential customers. Communication can come from newsletters, ezines, blogs, or print newsletters. You must consistently remind them of who you are. In the times that we are in right now, it is essential that you show them your personality. Why should they buy from you? What makes you special? Customers need to get to know and trust you and your business before they buy.
- Learn about the effective use of One-Time-Offers and upsells. Every millionaire who spoke at this conference utilizes these selling strategies. They have tested their effectiveness and know that their sales double and sometimes triple when implementing these techniques.
- Focus on the marketing strategies that work best for you and for your niche. Test various strategies and find the ones that are working for your business and that you are comfortable with. Apply these strategies on a consistent basis to see long-term results.
Each of these five strategies should benefit you regardless of your type of business and whether your business is online or offline. Implement and perfect each strategy for a successful business.
Articles Source: Learn From the Millionaires – 5 Top Strategies of Successful Entrepreneurs About us Copyright (c)2005-2009 EzineMark.com . All rights reserved. Read more: http://business.ezinemark.com/publish/learn-from-the-millionaires-5-top-strategies-of-successful-entrepreneurs-4f0663a5297.html#ixzz19IIatcKt Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No DerivativesIf you enjoyed this page, and would like to buy me a coffee, I appreciate it! and I REALLY would love you to send me your thoughts!