Posts Tagged ‘Happiness’
Do you ever feel like you are in the movie Groundhog Day? You know, where life is a daily repeat of grind, never getting out of the circle of circumstance, Over and Over, every day is a repeat? Good news – YOU can Change that, and it is relatively easy…
Here are some tools that I have used to create more money & more happiness in my life that got me out of the GroundHog day mentalilty!
1) “Make up your mind” that you’re not going to live that way anymore. SUCCESS, MORE & HAPPINESS ALL START WITH A DECISION
2) Think about what you DO want … go random .. get a blank piece of paper and put a circle in the centre. In the circle write the words that identify how you would FEEL in your ideal situation (happy, healthy, relaxed, stable, funny, free etc)
3) Now get radically honest & creative with yourself and start to write around the circle as many ideas as you can that would make you feel alive, happy, fulfilled … try to be somewhat specific .. I want to be in a good relationship, I want children, I want to write a book, I want an extra $25,000 in passive income. Perhaps living in a cabin in the woods, sailing around the world, spending winters in a warm climate .. whatever they be. Nothing is too big or too small to write down. If the idea makes you smile, write it down.
4) Create a Vision Board – Your mind processes pictures, we are visual by nature. This process works best when you create it by hand, You can draw pictures, or cut out pictures from magazines, postcards, etc. that help you visualize everything you wrote on your paper. You can also use words or phrases that inspire you. Post this board where you will see it everyday, and in a place where you will see it MANY times a day!
If you are embarassed that your friends will see the board (change friends, you need supportive people in your life), or post it in a place where they do not hang out … Your bedroom?
Images activate your unconscious mind… the more you focus on what you want, the quicker your subconscious mind works and the quicker the reality will happen for you.
5) Declarations or Mantras also trigger your mind to attract what you want. Choose power words or phrases that inspire you, but are not false in the moment. For example “I am at my perfect weight” is not as powerful as “I am working towards my perfect weight”. Your Mind knows when you are lying… and when you lie to yourself, you negate any postive vibration that would have been to your benefit.
Some examples are here, borrow or make up your own. But really feel the desire in your heart when you say them. “I will find the person I am meant to love” .. “I am working at my perfect weight” …. “I am getting healthier every day” …. “I will have more money come into my life” …
6) Become aware of your Little Voice … what little voice you ask? It’s the one you are hearing in your head as you ask that question. It’s job is to protect you from danger and failure. So when you hear that little voice, acknowledge it with a simple “Thank You for Sharing”, and then move back onto a positive thought!
You will soon start to feel more in control, more empowered and more positive things will become easier.
7) Celebrate every positive step of the way… What do I mean by “Celebrate”? It can be as simple as a quick “Fist in the Air with a verbal YES”, it could be a little “happy dance” or it could be as simple as an “under your breath comment of “I knew I could do it” .. the point is to appreciate each step along with way. For example, it is your desire to get more fit, and you run the last 20 steps to your office, celebrate the 20 steps … If it is that you thought you would by a chocolate bar, and didn’t, celebrate the decision not to buy! That being said, the more physical and verbal, the more your brain enjoys the celebration!
Focus on what you’re doing right, and the progress you are making towards your goals.
8) ? Live with an Attitude of Gratitude
Each night before I go to bed, I consciously think about 10 things that I am proud of accomplishing and/or that I am grateful for that day .. when I first started it was REALLY hard. I had to use things like “I got out of bed on time”, “I brushed my teeth”, I am grateful for having a bed to sleep in”… because that was all my mind could think of, Now when I go to bed, my mind is overfilled with all of the things in my world I am appreciative of, from the smallest things like “The bagel this morning was so fresh” to ”I phoned a friend that I had not spoke to in a while” and bigger things like “I negotiated a win-win-win deal on a real estate purchase”.
I have taught myself to live with an Attitude of Gratitude and more positive unfolds in my world as time goes on. I fully believe that the Universe (or God, or Buddah, or whatever belief you hold) is always on target and I just trust that it will all make sense later. The more I appreciate, the more comes my way. I stopped asking “How” and learned to trust that whatever I Focus on, will happen, if I just Focus long enough and have total belief that it will happen.
If you are having trouble with starting, make a list of your recent wins, maybe you were patient with a customer, perhaps you reached out to an old friend, maybe it was your choice to treat yourself to a walk outside at lunch time instead of working through lunch. Celebrate each of these moments! Review your list when you mind tries to go back to it’s comfort zone of “Ground Hog Day” mentality and as you do … your self worth will go up and your net worth will rise.
Everything starts with a choice.
Choose wisely … “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t ~ you will be right” ~ Henry Ford
I would love to hear about your experience or ideas and welcome your comments!If you enjoyed this page, and would like to buy me a coffee, I appreciate it! and I REALLY would love you to send me your thoughts!
Since the MMI course was a catalyst for change my own life, I wanted to share with you some of the experiences of other people who have attended the program. The following testamonial was taken from T. Harv Ekers website:
“Our family did Millionaire Mind Intensive 8 years ago.
Sometimes a person wonders if the changes will last. Yes, they do!
We now live in our dream house, drive our dream car, and are working on creating multiple streams of income – 8 years ago, we didn’t even know enough to ask the right questions.
Harv took us through it step by step.
Our net worth was below zero, now, it’s over Read the rest of this entry »If you enjoyed this page, and would like to buy me a coffee, I appreciate it! and I REALLY would love you to send me your thoughts!
Yesterday was my youngest son’s 22nd Birthday ~ and I am sharing with you his success story, in large part to his participation in the Peak Potentials Quantum Leap program, which all started with the 3 day Millionaire Mind Intensive (MMI) Event.
In April of 2008, Levi was just a few months away from graduating high school. His Dad Jeff, Levi and I all attended our first MMI event in Calgary. The event was life changing for us all, but in particular for Levi.
Like many other young people, Levi had struggled through parts of school, including a time where he felt bullied and intimidated Read the rest of this entry »If you enjoyed this page, and would like to buy me a coffee, I appreciate it! and I REALLY would love you to send me your thoughts!
This past weekend I volunteered as part of the Karma Krew for an event that literally changed my life three years ago… it helped my family and I go from a Blue Collar & Broke mentality to a place where I LOVE my life, even on days that can be challenging.
For me, volunteering was a gift to myself. It was a real pleasure and an honor to be able to get out of my own head space, and concentrate on helping other people have an amazing experience.
There were around 175 people in the room, and although I will never know exactly how many lives were profoundly impacted, I do know that Read the rest of this entry »If you enjoyed this page, and would like to buy me a coffee, I appreciate it! and I REALLY would love you to send me your thoughts!
Mind shift to a positive life is possible when you learn to think differently. A friend sent me the following story by email and I wanted to share it with you. The simplicity and humour resonated with me – and I believe you could use the analogy to change how you live your life.
When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 Beers.
A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, he wordlessly picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked Read the rest of this entry »If you enjoyed this page, and would like to buy me a coffee, I appreciate it! and I REALLY would love you to send me your thoughts!
Out of the mouth of babes… where along the way of life do we lose our positive spirit. Watch this video it is so uplifting.. If it does not make you laugh and feel better – professional help may be needed!
Use the video to brighten your day, and teach you how to get and keep a Millionaire Mind set . Take ACTION now.. post your goals and create your own mirror moments whenever you can! Then let me know what you think of this video!If you enjoyed this page, and would like to buy me a coffee, I appreciate it! and I REALLY would love you to send me your thoughts!
This video is from an artist from Kenya, who broke his neck in 1992. This circumstance could have paralyzed his life, but his mindset & attitude was to adapt and grow. He found ability in his disability and started to paint. His paintings and story touch my soul. I hope you will take a few minutes to watch his video and then comment below!If you enjoyed this page, and would like to buy me a coffee, I appreciate it! and I REALLY would love you to send me your thoughts!
I found the following article to be so true to my own experiences. I encourage your to read this article and send me YOUR Thoughts at the end of this article.
Banish Your Fear and Take the Plunge By PJ McClure
”Come on sweetheart! Jump in!” My 4-year-old wasn’t convinced. This was her first time at the pool for the summer and she wanted to be like her older brother, running and jumping in.
Staring intently at the water’s surface and almost trembling, “I don’t think I want to right now.”
Normally I push my kids to try new things, but this time I elected to honor her request. She walked over to the steps and made her way in the more traditional way. A few minutes later, I watched her stand on the lowest step, where the water was at her waist, and jump forward without hesitation.
The plunge was all of seven inches, but it thrilled her all the same. She had never done it before and this was new territory.
“Daddy, daddy… did you see me jump?”
”Absolutely sweetheart. Are you going to try it again?”
“Nope! I’m going to the second step!”
On to the second… jump…third step…jump…by the end of the day she was flying off the edge and into watery bliss. What had originally kept her paralyzed with fear and away from the enjoyment she wanted, was now as easy as breathing. The fear was gone.
Eliminate Fear – Welcome Success
Fear is the most overused and generic diagnoses for failure or lack of success. If we find ourselves unable or unwilling to get something done, we automatically assume Read the rest of this entry »If you enjoyed this page, and would like to buy me a coffee, I appreciate it! and I REALLY would love you to send me your thoughts!
Basic concepts you can learn quckly and ensure a mindshift to get MORE in your Life. More weath, more happiness and a lot more fun.
Additionally, my link on the right can get you FREE tickets in the general seating area to any MMI event in 2011 Action takers are always rewarded…
;;If you enjoyed this page, and would like to buy me a coffee, I appreciate it! and I REALLY would love you to send me your thoughts!
300,000 other people have watched this video and I think it is the best spent 4+ minutes I have spent in a long time. It is uplifting and left me feeling awesome. Hugs to everyone who needs one
I hope you enjoyed this video as much as I did. PLEASE leave your comments and let me know what you think!If you enjoyed this page, and would like to buy me a coffee, I appreciate it! and I REALLY would love you to send me your thoughts!